CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

SURPRISE-SURPRISE-SURPRISE (gomer pile)

This is the 30 days our kids just can't get enough of...our anniversary, my bday, Bill's bday and Mother's day! HOLA! This year it's two biggies--our 40th anniversary and my 60th bday. Sat. April 12 was the huge 40th. Bill and I were going to leave for several hours in the day and end w a nice romantic meal. Around 5ish we stopped by our house to get something and viola I walked in to a fabulous surprise 60th bday party! (1st picture of me inside the door after I had a split second look). MAJOR WOW BEATLES FACTOR HERE. If you've got an hour read the next 3 blogs for the weekend of my life. (these silly blogs took me 9 hours to put together-------so much happened)! Yeah for team Peterson-Steele! Thanks kids oxoxox (que the music)....

HUH? WHAT? YOU DID WHAT?






Tiffani and her 5" heels and hair.
WHAT? They flew Logan down for the weekend. Big beach ball or exercise ball.
Here are my Darrens/Darens...............love Darren Burke's do.




Can you guess the theme? 'MEMORY LANE' with a major emphasis on THE BEATLES! Are you checkin out the beehive dos, the long false eyelashes, the light pink lips, the beatle T-shirts the girls are wearing, the head bands and scarves and bows.





Here's my guys w a different Beatle song on their shirt fronts (standing in the Logan pose).
Here you have the basic 6 Beatles....Ernesto, Paul (my boy Bill cause I love them both), John, Ringo, Roy and George****smokin!
The hot mammas showing off their huge eyelashes!
The Wall and the beauties




Personal favorite: "Lucy in the sky with diamonds". Darren (center)/Squiggy and Erik (w Lucy) wearing Kami's maternity jeans. LET'S HEAR IT FOR THE BOYS!






Let's begin with (drum roll) THE FAB FOUR, THE BEATLES, THE PAUL AND THE OTHER GUYS GROUP, and a whole lot of screamin going on!!!!!

Tiffani erecting THE BEATLES WALL.




you've got the megan and kami team who are working and the darren and logan team who are taking pictures. where's tiff? oh, she's up above.
megan, logan, tara group
logan went to massive amounts of trouble to put party hats on my much loved carousel.
The walllllllllllllll, i.e. gayle w friends and fam pictures, the trivia section, the BEATLES their very selves and a nice loud version of "HELP"! Right---we're all set up now......................GO!!!!!!!!!!







LET THE EATING BEGIN! I'm not a hard person to cook for, but I don't like beef and only the best cuts of chicken breasts and ham. Kami made shrimp scampi, baken ziti, margarita pizza and Logan made a spinach, mozarella, almond and something salad. These people are great cooks and everything was superb. Also Kami got some Italian sodas.

















(cont. next blog)

5 comments:

steph said...

so does this mean you are a Beatles fan? loved the party hats!

The Quist Family said...

So much fun! Great job on the horse hats Logan.

Mike and Bette Lang said...

Wow. What a fun family birthday celebration for GG's 69th! Mine was MUCH quieter. Loved the pictures, especially the Beatles and our Group shot on the wall of honor. We had such a blessed, joyful time as kids--despite the pangs of family and growing up (and now OLD). Great job, Gayle!
XO
Bette

The Scotts said...

You guys know how to party!! Happy 60th that is exciting. I love all of the guys shirts and the gals hair! I swear my Mom has some pictures that look just like Kami's!

Summertime Designs said...

Gayle, now THAT is a party! I just love it, and that everyone went all out! I only wish you could have prepared your hair in a beehive as well. I'm sorry that I didn't call to wish you a Happy Birthday. I missed it with everything going on with Claire. Happy 60th! That is so exciting! I love you.