CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

SURPRISE AND CELEBRATE---WAAHOO! (last)

JUST DON'T ASK QUESTIONS POR FAVOR! Here's two pictures of Lucy since I deleted her from her space in the line-up below.


(please don't start reading here since you're at the end---I'm making mucho mistakes and so I'm dividing this JOB up. It's days like this when Robin makes a lot of sense not having a blog)!

These are most of the precious quilt blocks my kids and gkids created. They got in a long line and then ran over to the couch where I was and gave them to me. They came fast and lovingly. Each with buckets of personality.








These are my peeps.............they all went to church w Bill and me on Sunday, April 13, 2008. It's one of the two best days of my life so far. I dumped the marriage date and the days the five cutie pies were born. The two list toppers are 1) the day we were in the Temple w all of our kids and 2) when all 27 of us were in church together today. These are pictures of every last cuter than cute one.






Darren and Tara's group.............






madison-14 (my very oldest).....
jackson-12 1/2 (my first deacon)............
truman-11
lincoln-6 3/4
reagan-3 1/2





Tiffani and Daren's kids in reverse birth order...



cooper-3 1/2
lexi-5 1/2
brookie mae-9 (birthday girl today)
parker-11
macy-13 (brand new teen)




This is lucy-7 months.... Kami and Erik's kido (hair is usually spiked)...





*****GREAT! I JUST LOST LUCY! I'M POSTING THIS NOW OR I'LL PROBABLY LOSE THE OTHERS......AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!





Here are Megan and Justin's kids...........



ty-11 (we are tired of picture taking)
saige-9 1/2
cade-7
sydney-5
rylie-2 3/4









3 comments:

Jaimee said...

Gayle, what darling grandkids you have! I haven't seen many of them in years and they are all turning out so cute! BTW---You look beautiful in these pics! Fun post.

Staples Fam said...

Gayle, what a great post. I felt like I celebrated your birthday with you. Wonderful detail! What a fun family and they knew the perfect way to honor you...a memory that will never fade. Hey H.B. G.S.

The Scotts said...

Your gkids are so old!! How fun to get a picture with each of them. You look beautiful!